Since the word esoteric appears in all the titles of the modalities I offer on my website I felt it may be wise to bring more understanding to what the word ‘esoteric’ truly means.
Esoteric simply means innermost, so in relation to ourselves it is in our innermost that we can find our natural innate way of being. We can connect to our natural divine qualities of love, truth, joy, harmony and stillness by connecting to our inner-heart, and by how we move and live, the quality we choose to be in.
To bring this into real life examples;
I constantly never felt good enough, so I had to prove myself endlessly, along with feeling unwanted, so ended up becoming a people pleaser, being a nice girl, and what I thought other people wanted of me.
Underneath this facade of I’m fine was an insecure, very sensitive and hurt girl/woman who sought recognition, approval, validation, and love from the outside.
Looking back I can see this all should have rung alarm bells, but we get stuck into a way of living, no matter how detrimental, until something comes along, like an illness or accident to make us stop and re-evaluate our lives.
- To connect to my body and listen to what it is communicating to myself, and then honour this communication.
- To start taking more care of myself, and building a love and appreciation of who I truly am.
- To know and love my sensitivity, my delicateness, fragility and tenderness.
- To accept and cherish all of me, and let go of my pattern of running myself down, judging myself.
- To be with my body, be present with myself, so honouring myself, instead of numbing and distracting.
- My relationships are more harmonious and loving.
The above are just some of my benefits I have experienced from choosing to connect with my innermost and receive esoteric healing modalities.
In my experience the only true healing comes from healing who we are in truth, who we are inside, and all that is not true then naturally falls away.
An Open Letter to Humanity, p 324